Divatisesocialnetwork.com is a Small online business strives to help the woman in business and is in the process of developing a nonprofit. We seek for a Editorial Intern to join our team. If you are a positive, highly responsible, energetic, have a strong sales skills, and communication skills, come to join our team!
Internship description and responsibilities
Divarisesocialnetwork.com is searching for highly creative, efficient, organized, detail-oriented editorial interns to work with our team.
Interns will assist the Editor-in-Chief with all things editorial-related: writing and editing articles, determining the editorial calendar, content-type expansion, and social media, among other projects. You will be given high-level tasks and a lot of responsibility!
This internship is unpaid.
- Candidates must be current college students.
- Energetic and positive and vibrant personality
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Good team player.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Self motivated and self-started and organized.
- Drive to think strategically and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Previous editorial experience is a plus.
To apply, email your CV, portfolio and cover letter to:
[contact-form-7 id=”1613″ title=”Contact Forum”]