Are you hungry for tasty pizza and pasta? Are you looking for sizzling hot meal to satisfy your cravings? Feel your stomachs with Italian sumptuous dishes. If you happen to visit Italy, you’ll be astonished of its diverse selection of foods distinct in 19 regions with varying menus according to season.
Most of us are familiar with the mouth-melting mozzarella top with delicious creamy sauce which is the North Italian’s specialty. Take your route to the south and experience the healthy fish diet very popular in its name as the ‘Mediterranean Food”. It’s famous even in medical profession and highly recommended to prevent heart diseases or to patients with cardiovascular problems. The conventional Mediterranean diet cuts away fats, sugars and carbohydrates as well as processed foods.
For decades, could be around centuries, Italian cuisine comes with diverse foods affected by various factors including weather. Italians value fresh ingredients, hence the types of plants grown in different seasons influence the kind of recipe preparation. Different countries like Austria, France, England and Arabic countries play significant roles in the country’s cuisine.
Despite these diversities, Italian foods are so famous and sought for in almost all countries around the world. Italian foods are the best of its kind using quality ingredients that do not only soothe the eye but fulfills people’s unique taste. They love to use organic vegetables and other natural ingredients produced using very little to no chemicals.
Dining in Italy’s finest restaurants, you’ll experience a different meal course. Italian culture lavishes the taste of their foods and a way to bond with their love ones. Traditional Italian course last around 3 hours with 10 delectable course meals in small servings.
Who says Italy only offer the best pastas and meatballs? Italy and its best chefs cook the best foods which include main dishes, side dishes, treats and light to heavy snacks plus the best tasting vegetable burgers in the world.
Don’t limit the ideas of cooking Italian cuisine with few spaghetti dishes. Even if you’re in Italy or not, you must not miss this healthy treat for you and your family. Having problems convincing your kids to eat vegetables? No worries. Try this Italian Eggplant Burgers and you’ll see how your kids become veggie lovers..
Italian Eggplant Burger
– 1 large eggplant (8 inches)
– 5 medium or large eggs
– All-purpose Flour
– Salt and pepper
– ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
– ½ cup vegetable or corn oil
– 1 lb ground meat
– 2 medium or large eggs for the burger patties
– ½ cup bread crumbs
– Italian spaghetti sauce
– Grated Mozarella Cheese
Pre-heat the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit while preparing the delicious eggplant burger mixture.
1. Gather all the ingredients.
2. Slice the eggplant into rounds at ¼ inch thick. Set aside.
3. Using a separate bowl, beat 5 eggs and sprinkle with pepper, salt and Italian seasoning to taste. Mix well with flour.
4. Dip the eggplant slices to the mixture.
5. Heat a pan with vegetable oil and fry the eggplant slices. Set aside.
1. In a large mixing bowl, add the ground meat, 2 eggs, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning, bread crumbs and mix well.
2. Get a large baking pan and layer it with the Italian spaghetti sauce.
3. Place the eggplant slices topped with ½ inch burger mixture and place it into the baking pan layered with sauce.
4. Spread a layer of spaghetti sauce all over the burger and veggie mixture then add the grated mozzarella cheese.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Serve hot.